Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lonely in crowd




Lot of people around,
But still alone
So many conversations going on ,
But no one to have a word
Things flowing on a fast pace,
But still in my own space..
Words pouring in ears from all sides,
But not a single going in mind..
A cyclone going inside,
Stuffed,stunned and silent,
Trying to hide ,
but eyes don't allow..
Keep pouring and speaking louder then voice.
Wiping them before they catch peoples eyes,
Maintaining the silence
Pretending to be fine..



This is what I feel when there are hundreds of things going around me, so many problems, so many confusions that I go in a shell and just cannot express myself.People around me are there talking and just being normal, but for me no one exists . i am physically there , but mentally i am on a trip. Everything seems blued . Feeling as if a few hundred thousand of my brain cells have been killed, and I just cant react.
In this situation if anyone asks that" what happened " I know my tears will burst, so I try and isolate myself and talk my time to absorb everything.

This is what I do in such situation, do you people have any other way to escape such times..

Please suggest..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment