Thursday 23 May 2013

Lier lier lier

Lier lier lier

Have you ever met a person lies with a big smile on face. And that to for very small and pity things. Keeps showing that she is in a problem and nothing is going well with her.

She always tries to show that she is on the edge, but then suddenly a magic happens and she gets to the top.
I mean how can this happen all the time. I understand once that if its a co -incidence but not every time. And it hurts if this person is very close to you. Hurts even more when this person pretends that you are very close to her and that you guys share all the things.


Poem about lier,my experience with lier,how to deal with family problems
Lier lier pants on fire... 


I have had such people in life prior also. I use to have a friend , actually a best friend in school who was like that. She always lied that she never studies and would fail but then always passed with good marks. This stupid friend of mine also lied about her boyfriend . You guys wont believe she use to say that she had a breakup and next moment I see her in CITYWALK (shopping mall in Delhi) .

But this time I am really hurt because the one doing this is like my family member. She is the one who is or may be now was very close to me and my mum. She use to be this verryy jolly and fun-loving person. We loved her to death. When she was going through a hard time we alll , our entire family helped her a lot and now by god's grace she is very stable both financially and personally.

As I also heard money changes people, but never thought would happen in my FAM . She is a completely different person, as in she is showing a very different side of her. Has completely forgot what everybody did for her and is just flying. Completely understand when you get what you have been wanting whole your life you get too excited. But in this case it tooooooooooo much.

Today again she did something again. I don't really understand why she has yo lie about everything and hide things. 
If she is going out or travelling or may be guying jewels then what is there to lie about it. Why to pretend that she is sick, has tension at home and problem in business.

Don't really understand this behaviour. Its been a few years now,was taking it because I really cared for her. But now its getting too much.
I have decided to back off and just leave things as they are as I do not want to spoil things further.

But I am really hurt and disappointed. This was not expected.

Was really frustrated to thought of sharing  this. Hope I an not boring you guys.

If you have any similar case or have any solution to my problem. Do you have any experience with a big time lier....


Love
Pooja Mittal
xoxoxo


6 comments:

  1. Ive met people like that and i understand how you feel.the best thing to do is live your life and love the people who trully care for you :)

    really enjoyed reading your blog.

    Retrobien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for your kind words... Mean a lot to me..
      Trying realy hard to divert my mind and avoid all this...
      Do you mind sharing your story.. Would love to hear...

      Love

      Delete
    2. Sure. Just email me at imonisso@gmail.com and il get back to you

      Delete
    3. heyy... sorry for such a late reply... my mail id is poojamittal988@gmail.com

      plese mail me your story... i would love to read it..

      love...

      Delete