Thursday 21 February 2013

Girls life..


Its warm and bright,
Glitters in the sky..
Finally sun is shining
Its tim for fashion redefining


My frushia pink toes
And the bronzy summer glow
The peachy keen cheeks,
And the Lashes all done with fallsies,
My black eye khole and angel lips
Are making me feel chic

My softly curled long hair,
Don't know what to ware..  :(

Finally..
Slipped onto my Forever 21 dress
Which fits me the best
My new aldo wedgs
And  a cute sling bag
A few splashes of pleasures bloom
Which is my fav perfume

Finally .... Time to dress...

Before we leave home,
Lets put the shades on,
And hit the mall

So all done,
to have lodes of fun..


Love Pooja...

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit combo and those super cool shades are perfect for summers !

    Fashion Quotient-Indian Fashion and Style Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely write up first of all...and beautiful selection and teaming up of the costume. good one

    ReplyDelete