Monday 18 February 2013

Visiter from another world

Hey friends ,

I always share poems with you people. I pen down whatever , I feel in forms of poems. 
Today I am going to share a story which was told to me by my granddad. Its a ghost story. Well not exactly ghost , but something but something to do with spirit of someone dead.
So story goes  years back when my granddad was working with CP WD. A government organisation. He is a civil engineer. Now he is 87 years old. He belong to Meerut a small city in Uttar Pradesh India.
It was the beginning of his career,not very well established . He was married and was living in Patna (India) with my grandma and had three children. Two boys and a little girl.(My tauji, my papa and my bua)
Two boys were studying in school.
My granddad was looking forward to a promotion from a really long time and was getting really frustrated because he was not getting it. 
One day he went to his office and there he was suppose to fill a form related to appraisal and posting. He thought that he is not getting promotion in Patna so why not  get posted in a remote area where people generally do not prefer to go. He thought that if he goes to such a remote location , his chances of getting promotion will increase. Keeping this in mind he opted for a small village like area in Uttra Khand.
He came back home in evening from office, to his surprise he saw my grandma waiting for him at door eagerly. 
Before he could ask her anything, she asked her" what have you done in office today. Why have you given the choice of leaving Patna. "
He was shocked. He could not understand how she knew all this. She told my granddad that his father( my grate granddad) came and told her about it. He said that grandma should stop my granddad from making such a choice and think about kids as it is not good for then to change their school again and again. Further he told grandma that granddad has made such a choice in office today and she should tell him to take it back the next day. He will be promoted with good increment in a few days in Patna itself.
Granddad was speechless. His father had died many years ago. But he still believed grandma as she had sixth sense with which she could see and connect with the dead.
Granddad did what his father had told him to do. The very next day he took the choice of transfer back. After a couple of days he was promoted with excellent increment.

This is a real incidence told to me by my granddad. He loves telling stories and he has so many of them as he has gone through so many different experiences in his life.
My grandma expired around 20years back. She was blessed with     Sixth sense and thus throughout her entire life she had so many such incidences.

Hope you enjoyed this true incidence.
Please do comment and let me no  if you have any such story to tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment